North Quad Programming is a university-driven, student-focused, multimedia event programming initiative that produces and hosts innovative events with a global edge and a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, and provides event support for the North Quad, University of Michigan, and Ann Arbor community.
We work with students, faculty and staff to facilitate events intended to:
- Encourage hands-on experimentation with new technology
- Facilitate collaborative educational activity outside of the classroom
- Support integration between building constituents and the wider university community
- Promote awareness of the larger global perspective
- Provide funding and consultation support for selected student-organized events