ATTENTION: Looking for a socially distanced place to study? You can now reserve study spaces in Space 2435.
To place a seat reservation follow the instructions on our Reservations page.
We work with students, faculty and staff to facilitate events intended to:
- Encourage hands-on experimentation with new technology
- Facilitate collaborative educational activity outside of the classroom
- Support integration between building constituents and the wider university community
- Promote awareness of the larger global perspective
- Provide funding and consultation support for selected student-organized events