Undergraduate student teams from North Quad and across the University of Michigan are invited to apply for the North Quad Programming Student Event grant to receive funding of up to $400 to support an event in Space 2435 or the Media Gateway. Innovative events that encourage collaboration between North Quad stakeholders are international-themed, and make use of the unique technology in the space will be given priority. Two grants are offered per semester.
- This grant is intended to support events organized by undergraduate students.
- Applications can be submit by student organizations or independent student teams
- Events should align with the vision of the North Quad common spaces: collaborative, innovative, with technology and/or international themes
- Events must be open to the North Quad and UM campus community to attend
- Collaboration with departments or programs within North Quad are encouraged. A list of programs in the building and links to their individual websites can be viewed on our Programs & Departments page.
- Event organizers must provide North Quad Programming with event documentation (photos and/or videos), and a list of event attendees after completion of the event.
Application – Due Monday, October 10, 2016 for the Fall 2016 semester
Past event recipients include:
Women 101: Are you a “breadwinner”?: Wednesday, October 21 2015, 7-10pm
Community Dinner: Tuesday, November 10 2015, 5:30-9:30pm
PCAP Presents: Creativity Continues!: Wednesday, April 15 2015, 7-9pm
Interprofessional Health Discussions on Managing Patients with Chronic Conditions: Wednesday, February 11 2015, 5:30-7pm
Students Helping Honduras Present: Two Worlds One Art: Saturday, November 15 2014, 1-2:30pm
Diabetes Day Unconference: Friday, November 14 2014, 2:30-5:30pm
Digital Scholarship Retreat: Thursday, March 20 2014, 10am-4pm
QuasiCon 2014: Saturday, February 8 2014, 9am-5pm
North Quad MakerFest: Saturday, December 14 2013, 12-4pm
Transgender Day of Remembrance: Wednesday, November 20 2013, 11am-2pm